Patient Participation Group
Our Patient Participation Group (PPG) is for patients of Bow, North Tawton and surrounding villages and hamlets.
The purpose of a Patient Participation Group is:
- To give practice staff and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest in their Practice.
- To provide a means for patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and specific medical conditions as an 'expert' or experienced patient
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice
- To develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients, such as befriending, help with transport and bereavement support
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
If you are interested in joining the patient group, have a suggestion or request or would like further information, please leave your details at reception and we will ask a member of the group to contact you.
Alternatively you can email the group at firstname.lastname@example.org